Sadly it is Anguree here with her last guest share.. oh what amazing inspiration she has provided us all! Over to Anguree....
- Use your sewing machine to add some random stitching to create texture.
- Need a bit more bling? Grab some Al foil from your kitchen and adhere it to scrap pieces of cardstock to mat your photos.
- Use a dry paintbrush to white out sections of your layout when you are using dark backgrounds.
- Google inspirational quotes to use for your journaling.
- Quotes can be quite handy to spark up your mojo . (I was a bit stuck at what I was going to create for my third layout, but looked up some art quotes remembering that I have this stencil. –Some of you may have received this one in one of the earlier kits.) I instantly knew what I wanted to do as soon as I found this quote. So yeah, Google is your friend and the elusive mojo is closer than you may realise. Last but not least, I have to mention that this layout was partly inspired by the lovely Fiona's layout in the latest Scrapbooking Memories Magazine
Becoming a Scrappy Chat member has so many advantages!! Kits are still $39 + Postage with LOADS of value for you money, as it is like doing 3 classes - all in the comfort of your own home + additional technique sheets for even more learning!
Each premier kit comes with:
Video AND instructions to complete the three layouts
Feature a many techniques with product to be used well after the life of the kit. (With all of our kits you will have plenty of product and knowledge to add to future projects)
Photos of each project including close up detail pictures
All the product needed to complete the project with a list of additional basic items used such as ink/ paints/gesso/texture paste and colour sprays you will need out of your supplies.
The kits focus on how to use various products teamed up with some pretty paper to compliment them, so there is always less or non-consumable products in our kits, to not only help you complete some beautiful projects, learn many techniques and ways of using the different product as well as taking them well beyond the kit projects.
Kits are $39 + postage and come out monthly
please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order this kit
For more kits and other products visit our website www.scrappychatdesigns.com.au
Scrappy Chat Designs Kit club Membership (e-mail us to purchase):
This lasts for 3 months is $135 and includes 3 kits at 5% off and postage for all 3 kits (they are released monthly). As a member you also get ‘insider’ info on what is coming up in the next kit – sometimes even a pic! You get additional 'Technique sheets' showing you more techniques you can nail with the product in the kit from the talented Arty Chic's. You are also guaranteed the kits which do sometimes sell out VERY quickly. If you are interested in membership, you need to pay the membership fee by the 30th of the month prior.
Just email for this deal email@example.com