Pages

Thursday 8 January 2015

Leaving a print with the Fun and Free kit

Hey Everyone!  It's Beck BT here again, and while I’m away sunning it up having a nice relaxing break with the family I’m here to share with all of you my 3rd layout created with the ‘Fun and Free’ kit.  I absolutely adored playing with this kit and the products contained in it.  The divine papers from Websers Pages and the perfect accompanying products has meant it very easy to create 3 layouts I even have lots of products and ideas left over to create more! 

For this layout I started off with some stencilling in the background with the harlequin pattern of The Crafter’s Workshop Stencil.  I then added some splatter with the Turquoise alcohol ink.  I love how soft this colour is in its undiluted form.  I added some of the Pink Alcohol ink to my craft mat and then patted my hand into it.  And then rubbed it over the stencilling to accent the design.  I added more of the colour by patting the colour directly to the background.  You might even be able to see my hand print!  LOVE that it has a bit of me in the layout, even if accidental. 

To the background I added Beck BT Tinby Designs Metallic Melts using some clear ink through the circles in the stencil and then sprinkling over the melts before returning the excess back to the container and then heating to melt. 

I had fun with some Spellbinders die cuts on this layout again – you know I love to use my die cuts on my layouts!  I die cut the Reflective moments die from the cardstock and applied some crackle paste over the top.  We had this product featured in the last kit.    

 It looked lovely and a great deal more dimensional.  I also die cut some clouds and the sun with the Day Dreams die set.

I hope you enjoy my last share with this kit and how it came together! 

Happy Scrapping! 

Beck BT
Here is some more info on the kits. Kits are still $39 plus postage and are great value for money as they're like doing three classes in your own home. They are self-paced class classes that you can complete on your own or with a group of friends

Each month there will be LOADS of added inspiration with one of the designers creating 3 layouts (this month me!) of their own style with the kit while the other two ladies will be sharing some added techniques using the product in the kit, so you can learn more and more!  As members you will get the full technique sheets e-mailed out from the additional posts from the other two Arty Chics.

Each premier kit:
  • comes with video AND instructions to complete the three layouts
  • gives members technique sheets to further learn how to use the products in the kit in different ways.
  • features many techniques with product to be used well after the life of the kit.  (With all of our kits you will have plenty of product and knowledge to add to future projects)
  • comes with photos of each project including close up detailed pictures
  • comes with all the product needed to complete the projects with a list of additional basic items used such as ink/ paints/gesso/texture paste and colour sprays you might need out of your supplies.
The kits focus on how to use various products teamed up with some stunning papers to compliment them. There are always less- or non-consumable products in our kits to help you complete some beautiful projects and learn many techniques and different ways of using the products.

Kits are $39 + postage and come out monthly

CLICK HERE to order this kit - our website is currently experiencing problems and as I'm away I'm not able to deal with it.  if you are interested in the kit - e-mail your order through to orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com

For more kits and other products visit our website www.scrappychatdesigns.com.au  - our website is currently experiencing problems and as I'm away I'm not able to deal with it.  if you are interested in the kit - e-mail your order through to orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com

Scrappy Chat Designs Kit Club Membership (e-mail us to purchase):
This lasts for 3 months is $135 and includes 3 kits at 5% off and postage for all 3 kits (they are released monthly). As a member you also get ‘insider’ info on what is coming up in the next kit. You get additional Technique Sheets showing you more techniques you can nail with the product in the kit from the talented Arty Chics. You are also guaranteed the kits which do sometimes sell out very quickly.  If you are interested in membership, you need to pay the membership fee by 10th January for February kit.  Just email for this deal orders.scrappychatdesigns@gmail.com 

Current Kit stocks:
Check out our website for up to date information in kits available.  You can search for kits only by heading to the 'Products' page and selecting 'Kits' from the search bar on the left. 

Head on over to the website www.scrappychatdesigns.com.au  to purchase this and other kits amongst other fun products!  CLICK HERE to order this kit

Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what I have created with the kit.


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment