Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Captain Seaweed

Hello again!!
Another share with you using the fabulous Sea Breeze kit.


This is a layout of my son on our boat...and Captain Seaweed?? Well that is the name his dad calls him out on the water. :-)

For this layout I used the chipboard pieces as stamps to create a bit of interest to the background paper.

and then, when I had finished using them as stamps, I embossed inked them gold and then embossed them with the Tinby Metallic Melts.


 I loved the affect it gave.
I added a bit of pumpkin Tinby melts as well to give it a brassy hue.

To create the embossed dots I used THIS technique I used on a previous layout


I also added a little peek a boo tear and tucked in the ships wheel.

LOVE how simply adding a bit of Tinby Metallic Melts gave texture to my layout.



1 comment: