Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Once Upon A Time

Hi There !!

Sandra here sharing with you a layout I created using this months awesome
 Explore kit.
I know I say it every month, but this kit is awesome.
I saw the papers and I just knew I had to scrap a layout of my 2 Grandsons.
I love the vintage tones of the papers I have used.. but also love  that the kit is so versatile that they can also be given a modern style ( I have seen some sneak peaks of what the other girls have created with the kit and all I can say is that you are in for a real treat!! )
 

and a close up ;-)


 
 
Would you like to learn the techniques behind this layout?  Full techniques and more detail pictures are shared with our kit members, so consider signing up to learn how to use many products in different ways.  Membership is $135 for 3 months of kits including postage and mailed out each month to you.  Not only do you get 3 videos and instructions for the 3 layouts that can be created with the kit products learning lots of techniques in the process - you also will receive e-mail technique sheets from the Arty Chic's!

 


Thanks for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment